- Approximately 1-2 hours online at your own pace
Qualifications Earned On Annual First Aid Update – E-Learning
1 CPD Point
Type of CourseE-Learning (Online)
Who should take this course?
This course is ideal for First Aiders in the workplace who want to refresh their skills between completing their course and requalifying three years later.
Verifiable CPD: On successful completion, learners can download a CPD accredited certificate as evidence for their portfolio of CPD training and will qualify for 1 CPD point.
- Roles and Responsibilities of a First Aider
- Dealing with an Unresponsive Casualty
- CPR and AED (defibrillator) including guidance on CPR modifications during the Coronavirus epidemic
- Dealing with an Unconscious Casualty
- External Bleeding